Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So whats really up with Bridge &Tunnel?

Well, after being asked 5 times in the past 24 hrs and then having bobby hundreds post on his own site asking the status of my company ,I figured I would make a post in regards to what im doing with my life (for all 4 of you that care).

I have been working under the name Bridge&Tunnel for the past 6 months.

I will eventually be wanting to add someone else to my already established team out here, so if you know anything about design, or think your awesome enough to work with me, feel free to get at me.Jerseyxstyle@aol.com.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Blogger Sucia said...

awesome.

1:07 AM  
Blogger common1 said...

i beg that you don't do another wu collab haha for the sake of the wu.

12:28 PM  
Blogger KillaKate said...

Like I said, wu collabs were so 94.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beg that your not wac....as the rest of the industry.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools