Sunday, September 17, 2006

DC x New Era Party..


Man..Was this party nuts..When me and the New Era homies first got there..I had problems getting in because I was 18..But homie Antoine pulled some strings and we were good..The whole event was nuts..I was able to get into the VIP room which was even doper..I met one of the corporate New Era Guys..It was overall a dope party..Just want to give a shout to the whole New Era..DC..And Blades Crew..


Chase Killz!..Been homies since I was 14..


Blades Homies..Cara..Adam..Marv..Doro

Oh and Marv..You aint fly son..


New Era Homies in the New Era Bus..


New Era x DC Announcement..



The Grass the dudes were standing on above was a mini ramp..


DC Skaters..


Ant..New Era..


You know how every party has "that dude"..Well he's that dude..Thanks homie..





DC x New Era Collabo..


Danny Way x New Era Collabo..


Kaws x DC..Old..But still crazy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools