Monday, September 18, 2006

blahhh..




Yeahh..I don't know what it is..Today just has been a shitty stressful day..Usually normal people would tell you why they're stressed out..But I could not tell you why I am..Maybe its caz I'm missing my famo..My dog..My girls back at home (Mackin..Tiner..Mags..)..Plus I really need a haircut..I don't know..I'm not turning emo on you guys..haha..But when shit gets rough..I just go skate around BK and peep the Manhattan Skyline..For some reason that brings me back to reality and makes me realize why I'm here today and why I'm in school..Well that's that..Just had to get that off my chest..atleast Necro's moving here next Wednesday..


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is emo

10:00 PM  
Anonymous t-bone said...

that is emo

10:00 PM  
Blogger ctothejl said...

haha

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Mackin said...

Christopher, I miss you dearly. I think I'm comin to see you this weekend.. four day weekend.. tryin to get mad fucked up. you know that babyyyyy. This blog touches my little Macker-heart. it was nice chatting with you last night for like 10 mins ha. call me, sweet cheeks ;)

P.S. stop bein such a PIMP. i don't want my kissipher gettin STDs. stay clean kid.

12:01 PM  
Blogger KillaKate said...

um, stop being emo. IM coming home in 3 weeks and we get to spend quality family tome together.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools