Monday, September 18, 2006

250,000.00 Away..


Man..So the New York Post..Is doing this monopoly Scratch and Win game..So whateva..I bought the paper for 25 cents today..And I'm on the train going home..And I found the numbers for the day..So I start scratchin' away..Do the first one..Got the monopoly dudes head..Second one..Same thing..Third one same thing..And so on..So at first I'm like..Oh shit..I got 4 out of the 5 guys heads..One more..And I win 250 g's..Which is money..Some lady was checkin' over my shoulder..So I was like..nah chill..I'm going to wait to un scratch it..But I got restless..And scratched it.and it was the 10,000 one..Man was I bummed..Imagine if I got a Monopoly head..Shit..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools