Thursday, August 24, 2006

Wow..


What a terrible night..Well I went over to my friend Syd's house in E. Williamsburg..And getting there was fine..But coming home took hours..I left at 9 and just got home now..What a terrible day..But atleast I got to skate on his rooftop which was a fun time..Also check out these people in the streets..What the hell were they doing..They had a HUGE ass silver blanket..You know the kinds that you make wack ass Alien costumes out of..Yeah well they were covering the whole street with it..And chanting stuff..Weird..


2 Comments:

Blogger ghett0 said...

Yo i recently found you're blog via hypebeast and im loving it, i was wondering if i could add it to the links on my blog, greedygenius.blogspot.com, chek it out and leave me a message if i can have a link or not. Keep up the good work!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger KillaKate said...

thats what happens when you venture over to williamsburg you loser.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools