Friday, June 23, 2006

Graduation..


Man..I remember when I first walked through the doors of my highschool...I was scared as shit that I was going to get beat up..At the time I had a senior friend who's name was Rachel and she told me that highschool will go by so fast..And before you know it you'll be walking down the aisle and getting your diploma..Well she was right..And it happened..As you can see above..All I can say it was the best 4 years of my life..And even though you go through heartbreak..Lost friendships..Happiness..And all the other that drama brings..Take it as a lesson learned..I know I learned a lot from all the people I met in highschool..And now that I think about it..I'm happy things happened the way they did..So for all you young cats that are or about to be in highschool..Take it one day at a time..And take everything that happens to you as a life lesson..Because once you graduate..Your an adult..And most importantly...Love Your Friends..Die Laughing..

3 Comments:

Blogger The Locust said...

"Genki ga areba nandemo dekiru."
-If you're free spirited, the world is yours to take.

Congratulations man!

7:34 AM  
Blogger KillaKate said...

ive said it like 45 times to you already but congrats sweetheart. Monday you will get a huge hug from me xoxox

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats mate! From Bossman75

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools