Monday, May 29, 2006

Operation "real world" invasion pt.1

So the big talk around my parts is the filming of the next season of real world thats going down. Well everyone has been strategizing and plotting on how they will make their cameo on the house, and today i made my first plung. One of the dudes came into NT and i chopped it up with him for a min on the low. I Will be making my cameo im gonna perdict in about 4 episodes in some way haha. So if you see a guy wearing some HYPE gear or some fly LMAC t thats me with the blurred out face.

6 Comments:

Blogger KillaKate said...

where do u live?

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Bape26 said...

New Real world is filming out here in denver...me and common 1 both live out here

12:42 PM  
Blogger common1 said...

yea like dom juan demarco said we live in denver. the real world spot is only like 3 blocks from the crib if that.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Puerto Reefa said...

It's goin down!!! haha!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meet me in the maaawwwll....its going down...lol

8:17 PM  
Blogger KillaKate said...

haha thats whats up??

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools