Monday, May 15, 2006

OG Bape Desert Camo hoodie for sale (Shameless plug, sorta)


Sorry to plug this as yes, the item is being sold by me, but the money will not go to me so I guess it doesn't really count. It's not often you find OG Bape items being sold around the common forums, and especially DEADSTOCK UNWORN items, so this is definitely a once in a lifetime thing.

For those of you who are not signed up to Bapetalk, feel free to email me at thelocust@gmail.com if you have an offer. If you're sick and tired of people dogging you cuz you don't have OG Bape stuff, then now's your chance to shut them the fuck up. Do it.

http://bapetalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2110
email thelocust@gmail.com if you have an offer.

Also for sale are Un-Unkle Bapestas NDS.
http://bapetalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2109

2 Comments:

Anonymous jmoooooooney said...

I want that hoodie...
It looks delicious...
I might have to make an offer...

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools