Thursday, April 27, 2006

We keeps it real!

So here at hypebeast we like to keep it interesting for our community.So starting today, Im gonna do alot of random shit.

If you post/view on hypebeast and you would like me to bother you and ask you random questions and post them on here, please email me your pic and like a small about yourself to jerseyxstyle@aol.com.

Then Ill eventually get back to you and put you on here for a random quickie.

for example:

Featured Hypebeast Member

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Name:Sucia

Rep your Hood: 212 since '03- 732 since '85

Fav Clothing Brands: upper playground, spoonfed, dior, merauder band shirts, and hanes wifebeaters

5 Most played artists in the IPOD: Sims-Merauder-P.O.S- Mobb Deep- Murs

Method of transportation: 6 train

Are you "down": well, I live in Manhattan, I rock doorknockers, I wear dunks, I'm kinda spanish, and I like underground hip hop, aren't I the prototype for DOWN

Are you aware there are only like 4 real live girls on hypebeast?: I think that it's a male dominated thing, you know, the beasting of the hype.But whatever.

If you had to be stranded on a dessert island who would it be with?: this hot dude I see all the time that I'm too pussy to talk to, or Jim Jones, you know, I'm in love with a thug.

Last words: Peace- rep your hood- rip j dilla

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's into merauder. a+ in my book.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Sucia said...

yes, she's into merauder. skarhead too haha

5:53 PM  
Blogger KillaKate said...

can u say l-o-v-e

9:15 PM  
Anonymous D said...

So hot!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools