Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Its The End Of The World As We Know It..


Different type of post..But remember a few posts ago about the terrible weather...Well TODAY..It was a nice morning..Mid 50's..A lot colder from last week..Stays like that through out school..THEN BAM..It starts snowing like a mother..For real..BIG ASS flakes..Like a cot dam Arctic winter..I'm thinkin' to myself..hmm..WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...About an hour later..It stops snowing..Then the sun comes out..And its sorta warm out..I know my homies in Jersey know what I'm talkin about..Pilz..haha..Was the weather messed up for you too? Man...shits startin to FREAK me out..

3 Comments:

Anonymous nigglesnsf said...

yea, the weather was crazy...looked like a blizzard then went straight to spring time...

12:05 AM  
Anonymous JCASH said...

Yeah Weatha has been crazy yesterday snowing out in snow island now it's mad warm out again. CRAZE

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Bird said...

Thats funny because I was thinking the same thing....... here in Cali. Its usually warm by now. But we'd had mad rain, flooding. Im sure not as crazy as NY weather but ....it was unusual. I think in the midwest there was some like record breaking tornados...... shit is getting serious.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools