Monday, April 03, 2006

Hmmmm??



While going through my usual site list..I came across this Once Upon A Time.."Fresh Prince of New York Hoodie"..Now I first said to myself..Wow..That's weird..I have that same picture saved to my computer from..About oh..2 months ago when Quan Luv..First sent it to me..Now I'm not saying anyone is biting..But I thought it was funny..That it was on the Galaxy Riders Website when it first was up..And now its on Once Upon A Times S/S Spread Sheet..hmmm...What do you guys think..
[

2 Comments:

Blogger ChrisWoznitza said...

Hi ich bin Chriswab aus Bottrop !! Viele GrĂ¼sse !!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous nigglesnsf said...

ALIEN didn't release those shirts yet, right? I'm feelin the purple with green letters...

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools