Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ghost..

Well..If most of you didn't know..Last week was my spring break..And it was ALRIGHT..So that's why I haven't been up on this computer..Or any computer actually..Where to start...Well there was madd parties..And we all know what that means..uhm..My girl..erhm..Ex-girl..Went on vacation..And when she came back..We broke up..Sucks right? cheaaa..I know...Anyways..Enough of that..There was lots of skating over break..I haven't skated in sow long..It felt good..So..For all you peoples that were like.."C to the J L's Slackin"..My bad homies..I know..Its been rough..yada mean..Anyways..Full updates starting Monday..I want to enjoy my Easter weekend..Ha..

2 Comments:

Blogger The Locust said...

Girls are trouble man, we don't need em.

7:46 PM  
Blogger ctothejl said...

thanks loc..

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools