Sunday, April 02, 2006

And I Reign Supreme..


So after Union I went over to Supreme to check out their superb service..And happened to notice and Supreme Skateboard Necklace like the one above..The only difference was on the bottom..Which you cant see..It says Supreme..Now I understand its a silver skateboard..But $400.00...Cot Damm! But its Supreme..So they can charge whatever they want..Oh and they also had both East Coast and West Coast Lunar..everytime I would ask for a size..They wouldn't have it..So I left..Dicks..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supreme has the biggest dicks working for them. Especially the cat with the long hair.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find that necklace that's not supreme?

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools