Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pharrell: In My Mind Prequel..


Mix Unit now has the long awaited Skateboard P "In My Mind" Prequel..I know everyone has been waiting for this album since November..I know its not the real thing...But atleast its something..Most of these tracks will most likely be on the album..Its only a matter of time before "In My Mind" Comes out..

quoted from Mix Unit...

"DJ Drama and hip-hop super producer Pharrell come together and get up in your ear with this long awaited, much anticipated mixtape. Skateboard P blesses Gangsta Grillz with all-exclusive freestyles and tracks, getting you affiliated with the Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream movements. Cameos from T.I., The Clipse, and Twista."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools