Tuesday, February 07, 2006

RBK Ventilator


Ok guys..I know this is a little late..But I've been doing some thinking..And I think everyone needs to give a company a chance..Instead of seeing the name brand and just bashing it right away..Personally I love these RBK Ventilators..I'm definitely going to get a pair..But what I've been noticing is that people are label whores..RBK did a recent study with their very own classic..Basically what they did is put a Nike swoosh on it..And so many more people were turned on RBK..Why? Because you see that initial swoosh..So next time a new shoe drops from a different company..Don't blast it..Just think outside of the box...Or I should really say..The label your repping..At the moment..
Disagree? Or just want to comment? Shoot me an email or comment below..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Deez said...

Dude, have you got more details on the Reebok study that you mentioned?

6:37 PM  
Blogger ctothejl said...

i know they did it for a fact..i was having a convo with someone from RBK..so i know they did it..

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Todd e. said...

its so true, i used to wear es,circa, and globes once i got turned onto nikes if it didnt have a swoosh i didnt want it, but now a sick shoe is a sick shoe and that miami vice is sick

11:36 PM  
Blogger ctothejl said...

Todd e...i think everyone goes through that time period where people are straight Nike..Bape..etc..but then you have to take another look outside the label..thanks for the comments guys.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools