Thursday, February 23, 2006

On A More Serious Note..


I don't know if you guys have been noticing..But there has been a semi-lack of updates..Reason why? I've been doing a project to raise awareness for Alzheimer's... For those of you that don't know what that is..Its when the elderly tend to loose their memory..Basically forget who their friends..Family..And sometimes even their own identity..Anyways..I had to make a HUGE poster about it and raising awareness..And next week I'm making a presentation infront of judges..And hopefully if I win..I get to go to Dallas Texas as a prize..Big prize eh? Anyways..So my apologies if I ignored you on AIM/MSN today..Or threw up an away message randomly..I've been busy! haha..
Comments are welcomed on the poster..I need feedback..Be my prejudges!!
( I know weird topic..But just go with it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools