Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lupe OG


So I had to get V-day present at the mall for my girl ( thanks god for V-days..Story in the next few sentences..ha..)..I went wit my two good friends Dom and Chopz..Dom had to buy Air Forces for his brother in the sneaker store..So me being the sneaker head I am..I asked the salesman if they had the OG series..Last time I asked the guy was like..huhhh whatt? But this time a new salesman was working and he was like..Yeah we got them in the back..I was like...Oh word? Those don't come out until the end of the month..My first thoughts.."Man these rookies are going to bring out some wack Gunit shoe..Thinking its called the OG" But I was wrong..They brought me out the Official Lupe Fiasco OG sneaker..They also had the Mike Jones..Who? MIKE JONES..Alright enough of that..The Mike Jones aren't that bad..But the green offsets it...The Lupe's are nice and plain..An all around good white sneaker..So I asked the salesman if he would sell it to me..And he's like..Yeah sure I don't see why not..I'm like...(in my mind) nice three weeks before they drop..So all in all everyone I went to the mall with bought the Lupe OG's...They retail for $69.99..Today was a good day..Oh yeah and I got my girl a V-day gift..Ha..
Click the pictures to enlarge!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous todd e. said...

what did the box look like??ne mention of lupe on it?

4:50 AM  
Blogger ctothejl said...

haha No...its straight up a regular RBK box..nothing speical.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools