Friday, February 17, 2006

The Locust finally queues... AND SCORES!

So here I was, after only 4 hours of sleep after a poker tournament last night with the guys (which I won actually, but that's not the point), walking towards BWS at around 10:50 when I see people waiting in line... for what? Hmmm, looks like there's only 50 people on line, so I said to myself "aw fuck it, might as well since i'm here." As I got on the line I noticed the worker was already handing out tickets so I wait literally 2 minutes when he gets up to me. I reach in, close my eyes, pull out, and this is what I get:



Woot! I cut pretty much everyone (numbers 3, 5, 6, and 7 weren't picked, so I was the 5th person in! I couldn't remember what was being released today but had to be something remotely good, so being the first 5 people to go in, I see that the Bape Full Camo Varsity Jackets dropped! Thick quality, polyester neck and wrists, metal buttons; these are niiice! So of course I copped. Reds sold out instantly; two people behind me copped the last reds, followed by the greens by the 14th person, and finally blue after the 30th person.

I have never queued before in my entire life; does this count? =)



5 Comments:

Blogger privacys said...

Good article .... French article for my site www.hypexclusive.com

Story Locust !

2:29 AM  
Anonymous BapeRockSta said...

Very nice you luck guy!!!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Deez said...

Good article... I have no article for my site. Don't worry I don't steal pics.

Heh.

Daaaaang, thats a hot pickup Locust!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous elchinito said...

LOL^ You're so lucky xD

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much was it?

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools