Sunday, January 29, 2006

H Y P E Inventory..


Ok...Like I said in a couple of posts below sorry for the not updating..But here's what I have left from the H Y P E orders..

T Shirts

All Tshirts are $28.00 USD shipped Within USA

Black: Size Small

White: Sizes Xlarge, and Small

Grey: Sizes Small, and Xlarge

Zip Sweatshirt:

All Zip Sweatshirts are $40.00 USD Shipped within USA

Grey: Size Large

H Y P E Jeans:

All Jeans are $80.00 USD shipped within the USA

Sizes: 36x32
Quantity: 2
Quantity: 1

International Please Email me so I can tell you rates..

Anyone interested please email me at

Chris@thegalaxyriders.com

Thanks!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

employee books

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Visit Our Web Site at http://buildhomes4u.com If You are Looking forr advice on build my own house.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Executive MBA
Get An Executive MBA from Top MBA Schools